viirs sdr LUT "off_Planet-Eph-ANC_Static" problem

Issues related to the VIIRS SDR algorithm and data
wzchen

viirs sdr LUT "off_Planet-Eph-ANC_Static" problem

Post by wzchen »

The LUT "off_Planet-Eph-ANC_Static" caused the ADL4.2+Mx8.4 failed when I ran Viirs SDR. I downloaded it directly from "Raytheon CGS IBM Rational ClearQuest" website. After I replaced it with the files which I grabbed from Gravite. The ADL works fine. Please investigate this issue.
The data I tested is from 1000000 to 1012000 on 06/20/2014.

Thanks,
tsimpson

Re: viirs sdr LUT "off_Planet-Eph-ANC_Static" problem

Post by tsimpson »

I'm trying to investigate the issue but having some trouble finding the file on Gravite. What were the search criteria you used to find it?

Some more questions:

do you have the log file from ProSdrViirsController when it didn't work? if so, could you post it to the forum?
do you have the off_Planet-Eph-ANC_static file that didn't work? if so, could you post it to the forum?
You said you grabbed "files" from Gravite. did you get other files besides the off_Planet-Eph-ANC_static? if so, what were they?

Thanks,
Todd
Todd Simpson
Raytheon Company
wzchen

Post by wzchen »

Hi Todd,

I am sorry. I think that's caused by my script. It didn't actually pick up the directory. It's my fault. Everything seems working fine now. Can I remove this topic?
Thanks,
tsimpson

Post by tsimpson »

I don't know of a way to remove the topic but I'm glad to hear things are working for you now.
Todd Simpson
Raytheon Company