EBX tool

Issues related to runtime execution of algorithms in ADL
wzchen

EBX tool

Post by wzchen »

Hi,

I am trying to run EBX tool in "ADL4.2+Mx8.3". After I run " ./runEBX.sh", it only shows the following message on my screen. However, I can't find the "JPSS" in eclipse. I am using "Eclipse IDE for C/C++ Developers".

[11:11 weizhong@rhw3022 script]$ ./runEBX.sh
/data/home001/weizhong/eclipse/eclipse -perspective com.rtn.jpss.pro.xmlmanip.perspective1 -vmargs -Dorg.eclipse.equinox.p2.reconciler.dropins.directory=/data/data020/weizhong/CSPP_CM/ADL42_Mx83_snap/home/pub/ClearCase/STAR/JPSS/ADL/ADL/java/pro/cat3/ebx/dropins

Thanks,
stewart999

Re: EBX tool

Post by stewart999 »

Hi,
You'll need the Java Development Tools (JDT) installed "on top off" your C/C++ Development Tools (CDT) for Eclipse EBX to work. Luckily, this can be done from within your current version of Eclipse. In Eclipse, select:
Help > Install New Software
Select -- All Available Sites --

and search for Eclipse Java Development Tools (version 3.7.2...)

While you can use other versions of Eclipse, EBX is only guarranteed to work with Eclipse Indigo.

To help narrow down the search, in the search pop-up, there should be a "Work with:" text field. If possible, set the value of this field to: Indigo - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo

Eclipse Java Development Tools should then appear in the Available Software list.

Once the JDT is installed, in Eclipse, please switch to the EBX Perspective:
Window -> Open Perspective -> Other... -> EBX Perspective

The reason why the JDT is required by the EBX tool is that the internal software re-uses the JDT Package Explorer file browser.

Please reply with further questions/concerns and I will do my best to assist.

Thanks,
Sara
Sara Stewart
Raytheon Company
ronrogers

Post by ronrogers »

EBX.Platform. Model-driven MDM for a Proactive Data Governance. EBX.Platform provides business analysts with a Web-based modeling tool includes the Data Model Assistant, a new and fully integrated module of the EBX Data Governance tool for collaboration The dynamism and sophistication of your data means business teams can no longer rely upon simple office automation tools or outdated data management .Custom essay writing service is one of the online service aimed to help students and the service provides detailed and effective information based on education clearly.
davidvicky

Post by davidvicky »

When I go into the install box there is no default site shown in the listing, nothing at all! What now.