I think I have problem with SDR processing. It seems the data was cut into several sequences, I attached the look of the files and folders created. The SDR data is stored in every folders as shown in the pict (NPP0011...).
A log file is also created (I attached it) which shows there are some errors. I have updated the CSPP SDR software to version 2.1 and updated the LUTs, the result is still the same.
If you read the log file, we made several scripts to help in automatisation of the process. Please let me know your advice.
- SDR files and folders
- sdr product.jpg (358.55 KiB) Viewed 4251 times
[The extension log has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]
I am using Linux CentOS 6.5 on 8 core Xeon server @2.00GHz with 31.4 GB memory and 2 TB data storage.
The software was installed in the middle of last year. It worked well at that time. Then in December this problem happened.
I try to activate again this system and have a thought that it may need an update, but still not work. I only updated the SDR processing.
I think I found the problem. There is a env. variable which is set with value, namely DCONFIG. When I do unsetting this variable, processing works.
I still don't know in which file / config this variable was set.