About *Terrain-Eco-Anc-Tile* Inputs

Data formats, HDF5, XML profiles, etc.
jhuangadl

About *Terrain-Eco-Anc-Tile* Inputs

Post by jhuangadl »

*Terrain-Eco-Anc-Tile* are available in the ADL installation package.

So I tried to use multiple input folders in the LW file because all the tile files are actually installed with the package.

I separated the two input folders with ':', but it did not work out:

Code: Select all

<inputPath>/home/huang/viirs_sdr_inputs_test_3/:/home/ADL_3.1/ADL/data/tiles/Terrain-Eco-ANC-Tile/withMetadata/</inputPath>
-- any insightful help are appreciated!
kbisanz

Re: About *Terrain-Eco-Anc-Tile* Inputs

Post by kbisanz »

Hmm, that looks right. If you look at the log file, you should see a DBG_LOW message of "...Instantiating DMS client with input and output paths of..." and then the list of your paths. Note that the output path will also be appended. It'd expect to see "/home/huang/viirs_sdr_inputs_test_3/:/home/ADL_3.1/ADL/data/tiles/Terrain-Eco-ANC-Tile/withMetadata/:/your/output/path"

Additionally, you should see a message of "...DMS initialization started for directory: ....". Then you'll see a message of "..DMS initialization complete for directory..." followed by a dump of what's currently in the inventory.

You are running with metadata, right? This is controlled by the <usingMetadata> tag in the LW XML file that is provided as a command line argument to the algorithm.
Kevin Bisanz
Raytheon Company
jhuangadl

Re: About *Terrain-Eco-Anc-Tile* Inputs

Post by jhuangadl »

Sorry, my bad. It turned out that it was working properly. I mis-identified the problem. Thanks a lot anyway, the above information is indeed very helpful. Thank you, Kevin!